Let visitors know how you’d like them to get and stay in touch.
FUNDRAISING IS EVERYONE'S BUSINESS
Our work is centered around our women-led, global majority-led, supportive environment where we build trust and confidence with our clients. We form strong relationships with organisations and people to provide a tailored consultancy service spanning a wide range of services from fundraising to community consultations, volunteer training, monitoring and evaluation, and research.
Our aim is to increase the revenue and range of services for the charities and community groups we engage with in order to leave them with the knowledge and capital they need to continue their endeavor. We do so by attaching one of our highly trained consultants who will assist with our following services.
We help our clients with preparation to increase the effectiveness of their bid writing by working closely with them. This includes but is not limited to;
- Navigating around last-minute deadlines
- Developing a detailed project plan with unique selling points
- Using our lived experiences to truly understand the context of the charity and/or bid
We prioritize the well-being of your staff and volunteers and provide supervision and training support. We know that a well supervised and motivated team will help our clients to achieve meaningful change. We can help:
- Make sure they feel appreciated and noticed and their support needs met through group or one-on-one supervision
- Increase the motivation of your volunteers by developing personalised development and training programs
- Ensure a balance between the organisation's goals and the volunteers' abilities
Header Image credit: Raw Pixel